Welcome to TASKMAN
Here is a simple to use and highly
effective way of managing task requests online for your
organisation. "It's unique, it removes inefficient paper
systems, reduces human error, saves time and is inexpensive. It's
easy to use and requires no I.T. skills. It's a veritable
- EASY TO USE - "I mastered it in less than two
- HIGHLY EFFECTIVE - great feedback from users
and managers - "my estate manager says it has saved hours of his
time ... and, as manager, I can see what is being requested on a
- EASILY ADAPTABLE - tailor it quickly to suit
your organisation - "We started off with maintenance requests and
now have everything from catering to IT and portering"
- LOW COST- starts at just £0.63 per
user per month
Taskman makes the whole task request and feedback process very
smooth and straightforward. A simple, frustration-free system!
See how it works by viewing the video ... or call 01626
839836 for a demonstration
- "Taskman is going very well, and in my view has led to a very much more organised and systematic approach. The users like it too! A great success."
Head of Estate Management
- "Since JNE started working with Taskman we have had a remarkable turnaround in the operational performance of the business. It has had a massive impact for me as the Managing Director of the company."
- "This system is a huge time saver. It is a means of effective communication that shows clear records of outstanding job, how work is progressing and when it has been completed. It is extremely useful."
- "We are very happy with this easy to use system. It is now much easier to report maintenance tasks to our Site Manager and to be able to monitor outstanding tasks."
School Business Manager
John Clifford School
- "Collating, prioritising and monitoring repair and maintenance tasks in a large school on several different sites has always been difficult. Taskman offers an excellent solution to this problem: it is easy to use and provides a clear picture of the progress being made to the interested parties."
- "Just what we’ve been looking for! Everyone seems so far to have taken to it – even the lads who do the work, and I feared that they would see it as an admin bind"
Director of Facilities & Estates
Nottingham High School
- "Taskman has really improved the way that we work, managing the maintenance team and creating an audit trail of completed work has really improved the service we can offer to our tenants at the Airport Business Centre"
The Una Group
- "This system is fab. It has given my maintenance manager accountability and stopped messages to get jobs done being passed in the corridor. Now jobs are logged and we have a record of what people are doing with their time."
St Luke's Hospice
- "Hazard analysis and maintenance is well managed by the bursar's department using an electronic management and monitoring system ... breakages and repairs are managed through this system and have proved an effective means of providing timely repairs"
Ofsted, February 2010
- "Taskman has had a profound effect in just six months - the support staff are working more efficiently, all the job requests are getting done and I am easily able to monitor all the actions. Significant cost-savings have been made"
- "Taskman is an excellent tool to have at your disposal ... It is a transparent system for all users ... I use Taskman as a progress tool ... Taskman gives me measured responses to my requests which, particularly in equipment maintenance, is crucial to my business"
- "... no other system comes close to matching Taskman. It's dead easy to log a maintenance request. I get instant feedback and continual email updates on the maintenance status, including details on likely completion date. Give it to Taskman and get the job done"
- "Taskman has enabled us, as support services, to achieve our best intentions and to deliver a higher standard as well as deliver punctually"
Domestic Services Manager
- "Taskman gives me a clear record of how work is progressing and allows me to talk to my staff if any job has not been completed to see if there is a problem so that we can find a solution. It also gives a clear record of how many jobs have been carried out"
- "I use Taskman regularly to access a variety of services at my place of work including IT, catering and maintenance. It is quick and easy to use and the tracking system enables me to follow the progress of any request. I would thoroughly recommend this package."
Take a Tour?
There's plenty about Taskman that will excite you, so please ‘take a tour’.
We will introduce you to the Taskman System and demonstrate its benefits.
We will show you how Taskman improves the task request and management process for managers, those responsible for service delivery, and the staff who make the requests.
Take a Tour
Visit the Demo Site
Login to the Taskman demonstration site and experience Taskman first-hand. It's definitely the best way to evaluate this remarkable system.
Visit the Taskman Blog for detailed help with using Taskman and to resolve any support issues.
Learn from other users' experiences of Taskman.
Find out about forthcoming new features.
Visit the Blog